CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, December 13, 2004

wednesday, come.

16th and 17th, go away.
you remind me of the airport.
we took a train there. i was so amazed at the beauty of the airport's mrt station.
"girl, you mean youve never taken a train to the airport yet?"
"my sister wants to take a picture everywhere."

at night, while enlai, jerrold and you were out in the living room smoking, i saw your gucci organiser. i opened it and saw my passport photo, mom's photo and jiejie's photo. at the back of my mind during that 2 days, i kept telling myself to treasure the time spent with you. because it was gonna be the last time i stayed at eastwood. i want to hear your rendition of silent night.

work tomorrow. bah.
i miss kyra and tash. havent seen them for quite awhile.

mh608? on you please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home